Questions that we should not ask others but our self.
It took me a while to answer, and I am still not sure which answers I would pick.
*Most of these questions come from marcandangel
1. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
2. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
3. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
4. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
5. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
6. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
8. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
9. When you think about all the things you have experienced, and all the people around you, would you want to be someone else?
10. If you let you friend speak to you, the way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you let them be your friend?
Hope it made you thing a bit, and hopefully also realize, that the best person you can be is yourself. As an old quote says; Be yourself because everyone else is already taken.